NTS provides in-service training and continuing professional development for all our staff through regular case discussions, formal teaching, clinical simulation and observed transfers.
Neonatal Emergencies Team Training Simulation
A multi-professional team training course for professionals working with sick neonates across London. Case scenarios are based on actual transfers from London NTS and the course is facilitated by experienced faculty across London. Participants will be able to gain insights into teamwork, human factors and CRM.
Course Director – Dr Syed Mohinuddin, Consultant Neonatologist
Experienced multi-professional faculty from NTS and across London Neonatal ODN
- We aim to improve: participants confidence in dealing with neonatal emergencies working in a team
- What will I gain: insights into the impact of Human factors and Crisis resource management and their application to clinical emergencies
- What we can offer you: an effective team learning environment to achieve course objectives
- Implications for Practice: confidence in management of neonatal emergencies, networking and sharing of good practice
- Tuesday 22nd November 2016
- Tuesday 13th December 2016
- Tuesday 24th January 2017
- Tuesday 7th February 2017
The course is provided FREE to London ODN staff (terms and conditions apply).
To book please email: RLH_SIM_ADMIN@bartshealth.nhs.uk
Course enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org