“They saved my baby’s life”
Each year, over 1,500 babies are transported across the capital with the Neonatal Transfer Service, of which more than 1,000 are emergency cases. Many are premature or within hours of being born. All require the highest level of neonatal care. Our ambulance crews’ expertise and commitment are second to none. But we need your help.
your support will mean we can provide the best care supported by the best equipment
you could ensure a baby’s life is saved
- Barts Charity manages our donation fund, they do not deduct administration costs so 100% of your donation will directly support our work
- Find out more about the different ways to give: How to make a donation
- Download the donation form here: BTLC Donation Form NTS
- Donate online with this link: make a donation – please ensure you specify that your donations should come to us by selecting “Other” in the drop down list and specifying “NTS” in the benefit box.
- Run 10 miles, organise a garden party, trek across the desert – the fundraising team will be on hand to support you all the way
- Just call 020 7618 1720 or e-mail email@example.com with your ideas
- Barts Charity (reg no 212563) administers the Neonatal Transport Service Fund. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there an Ickle Pickle in your life?
The Ickle Pickle Partnership turns gifts from generous people into specialised equipment such as incubators and ventilators, to help Neonatal units provide incredible levels of care to very sick babies.
- Ickle Pickles has raised money and provided generous donations for specialist equipment used daily by NTS London
- currently funds are being raised to replace our patient monitors with newer models that will provide vital information as we transport the sickest babies
Getting involved with Ickle Pickles
- you can visit the Ickle Pickles website or Facebook Page to find out more and how you might get involved
- Ickle Pickles run regular events and challenges to help raise money for NTS London and a number of specialist neonatal units
- you can donate directly to Ickle Pickles via their Justgiving Page